Download File Here
Extreme Piling Tech. believes that sound industrial relation is a fundamental requirement for the pursuit of excellence. Our goal to improve the Company’s reputation and competitiveness, leading to an increase in market share and to provide job security and satisfaction for its employees.
Accordingly, our objective will be:
- To constantly monitor the performance of our Industrial Relations Management through consultation with employees, subcontractors and suppliers in all areas of the Company’s operations.
- To promote participation in industrial relations by employees and employers at an enterprise or workplace level.
- To facilitate appropriate regulation of employment through awards, enterprise agreements and other industrial instruments.
- To implement pay equity, work and family and outworker’s strategies aim to provide a framework that encourages fairness and equality, as well as providing for greater flexibility, productivity and efficiency.
- To provide for the resolution of industrial disputes by conciliation and if necessary, by arbitration in a prompt and fair manner and with a minimum of legal technicality.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperative workplace reform and equitable, innovative and productive workplace relations.