Download File Here
EPT. is committed to the occupational health and safety of all employees and other persons who may be affected by Extreme Piling Tech’s business activities.
All employees have the right to expect and responsibility ensure that their jobs are performed safely and without injury to themselves or other employees or members of the community.
Our health and safety objectives are:
- To strive and achieve an incident free workplace.
- To actively create a “safety culture” within Extreme Piling Tech. that embraces safety as a priority through training, consultation, policies & procedures.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in planning and work processes.
- To consult with our workers on a continuous basis on safety issues.
- To provide continuous training and education to ensure that our employees work in the safest practical manner.
- To identify, assess, eliminate & control potential risks & hazards in workplace activities through risk management procedures.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- Comply with relevant OH&S legislation and standards as applicable
This policy applies to all Extreme Piling Tech. offices, workshops and sites and to all contractors executing duties for EPT.